Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I don't even have a HAARP screen capture in this one. =(

So I was going to post a blog yesterday. But obviously I didn't. I just sort of lost enthusiasm for it. Unfortunately my blogs are usually a collection of words plucked from the obscurity of my brain. I don't think that make much sense actually but... I suppose... in a round about way... it sort of somes up what my blogs represent.

i JUST WHOOPS CAPS LOCK. Um, what was saying. Why am I listening to the killers? Change time. My iPod earphones broke the other day. Then the ones I bought for $2 broke about two days after I bought them. So now I'm listening to music from my iTunes using my USB headset that I got for Skyping and recording our lovely dead podcast that used to be popular. For a while.
I am rather hungry at the moment. Dinner is being made as I speak. I mean type.

My name is weird. I sometimes.... actually I think I'll terminate typing my thought process here. My last blog started with a random reference to Red Dwarf which I then EXPLAINED in a way that would only confuse any of my readers more so yeah... I'm going to stop...

Now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Gerarda, I love your blogs, they're so random. XD But totally awesome. :)

Argh, technology completely killed our podcast! I think we gave up after trying to record episode 13 (or was it 14?) four times and having each attempt fail. *sigh* If it weren't for that, I'm sure we'd still be going now... Technology sucks sometimes.