Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is not a Muse reference

The other day I went back and read all my posts. And I discovered two main things

1) reading my old posts makes my head hurt.
2) Lot of Muse references. I counted 10. And I think there might be more...

Today I remembered that the other day I remembered I have $50 sitting in a PayPal account from like a year ago. I wish Paypal calculated interest.

But woo! $50 I forgot I had! Win! I'm tired. Does anyone read this? I like you.

The past will catch you up as you run faster, I know, the last in line is always called a bastard, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this! Yay. I like you, too. :)

WOOT! $50! That's awesome. I love finding money around that I totally forgot I had. (Another reason I love winter! I'll explain: winter jackets always have large pockets, so you just end up shoving random crap in there. Since we obviously can't predict the weather with any accuracy, you never really know when you're going to wear your jacket for the last time, so you don't end up emptying out the pockets. [Or, at least, I don't...] So whatever I had in my pockets the last time I wore my jacket just stays in there over spring/summer/fall, and when I have to wear it again the following winter, it's always a pleasant surprise because there's usually money in the pockets! :D It makes me happy.) [/very long and pointless story]

That is all.

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.