Friday, October 29, 2010

You Just Got Cut...

I changed the layout of my blog! Look it's a Brian Molko! Mmmm.

It's a bit darker than before but I can't help the standard colour for curtains on stage is black. I took the picture of Mr Molko at Soundwave 2010. Also I had no idea what colour the font should be, so at the moment I'm just going with what looks the least bad. What are your opinions? I do value them, so feel free to let me know in whatever way feels appropriate, comment on this blog or on Facebook or send me smoke signals or send an owl if you happen to be a wizard or witch.

Exams are in a week. A lot of study ahead. Wicked.
is a musical. that I have seen.

CHOOSING TO BE HERE IN... THIS BODY THIS BODY HOLDING ME BE MY REMINDER THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN

Holidays are soon. I have not decided if I am looking forward to them or not. Enthusiasm evades me.

I need a new laptop, any suggestions?








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like the new layout! It's very cool. I don't know who Brian Molko is, though. I hope I won't be shunned for that. :p

Oh, exams... =( I do not appreciate exams. They are stupid. Good luck on yours, though! You're so close to summer break! :D