Monday, July 6, 2009

A blog in which I fail to shed any light on the important issues of the world. But there are monkeys.

I read this article today and it made me excited:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/turkeyleader/musemojo.jpg

I also am reading The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan as recommended by my friend Alex (linkage!). It is quite good so far.

I am listening to Mozart's Requiem at the moment. I read somewhere that Matt Bellamy didn't like Mozart. That made me sad. But I ate some chocolate and felt better.

I like when you listen to classical music and you're on MSN and your MSN is set to show what you are listening to and it comes up with this massively long title like: Mozart: Requiem In D Minor, K 626 - 3. Seqentia, 3. Rex Tremendae Majestatis 2:20 Magdalena Hajóssyová, Jozef Kundlák, Etc.; Zdenek Kosler. It just makes me go HA My "What I'm Listening to Thing" OWNS your "Poker Face -Lady Gaga"!! Take that you popular-music-listening-while-going-on-msn-people!!

Yeah...

Let's just go somewhere and have a dance party.

Like the beach. I walked there. It took six hours. In the last hour we were like "it's over the next hill... or the next hill or the next hill...AHHH" But it was fun. Coz we're weird like that.

I lied about the monkeys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That whole bit about the classical music and MSN was priceless. And I entirely agree. Classical > "popular." PWN. Classical music is just way too awesome. <3

I was so looking forward to the monkies... :(