Monday, June 22, 2009

Avoiding Real Life As Usual

My exams finished last Monday so I have been free for approximately a week! A lot of people have had parties and such throughout this week which I have been attending and that's kept me pretty busy. Now I could talk about the parties and the people there and what I did but on this blog I seem to have a tradition of not talking about my actual life on this blog despite personal blogs tending to be for that purpose.

So instead I am going to talk about monkeys.

No actually I'm not, mainly because I don't know anything about monkeys. So there goes that plan...

As for the holidays, I have some random ideas on things that I would like to do but I won't share them here because you'd just laugh at me. However in the unlikely event they do happen you WILL hear about. I promise. And then it will be epic. EPIC.

Like dressing gown parties. That is such a brilliant idea.

My mum just told me I should do something worthwhile... blogging is so worthwhile... and I'm listening to Bach. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I hope that dressing gown party happens, that sounds really awesome! =) And YAY for classical music. <3