Saturday, April 7, 2012

I need to buy clothes for winter...maybe.

Guys... I have a tumblr. I have had a tumblr for ages (few months is ages right?) actually, but I don't really post and/or reblog much because I don't really get the point of reblogging (especially when you only have 2 followers) and I don't create anything that could go up on tumblr. This is my tumblr http://gerawrda.tumblr.com/ How awesome is my username? The clinching argument to getting a tumblr was to use gerawrda. gerarda was already taken... by a guy name Alex Gerard. GERARDA WAS NOT EVEN HIS NAME. Makes me sad.

What I really am doing is debating if I can stay up to watch the "Winner Bracket final" of 4IPL with Dignitas vs. TSM (League of Legends). I just realised it's in 10 hours so probably not... (it's 11:30pm now).
TSM have been playing terribly lately but they seemed to have improved a lot in the time between the IEM World Championships in Hanover, so I think they have a huge chance. It would be great if they won, seeing as they've tried so hard lately and overcome a lot of stuff as a team but at the same time, Dignitas is a great team and have a bunch of awesome players so it would be good if they win too. (YAY SITTING ON THE FENCE) I think there's probably a bigger expectation on TSM since they are so popular and have been doing badly, which is brought into the spotlight as everyone knows them well with their frequent streaming and (somewhat questionable quality) vlogging. But we'll see what goes down...

Also I would like to point out it's April. Blog Every Day April. It's already almost the 8th. Probably not doing that then...

IT IS TIME TO END THIS BLOG

This is all kinds of interesting - David "Phreak" Turley.
Everybody's jellyfish about it - David "Phreak" Turley.




No comments: