Saturday, July 7, 2012

An Unfinished Blog with a List.

Blogger has changed it's layout so at the moment I am a bit confused.

I initially could not see where the title box thing was but I have located it and we are good to go. OK GOING....

NOW

So...blogging huh? I'm going to write that thing for the thing on the thingy. I like writing blogs because they can be fun to write but they are hard because I hardly ever have a main topic I want to talk about. 
However I just instantly decided to list a few things that I have come to done/come to enjoy over the past few months:

1. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries An adaptation of Pride and Prejudice through the Youtube vlogging medium. It's pretty awesome. 
2. The Hunger Games Trilogy - maybe you have seen the movie, I did, then I decided it looked pretty cool and I read the books. It's not as amazing as some other books I have read but the story line is quite interesting. The story line is the main thing that will keep you reading, I think, I was not especially intrigued by the characters or their interactions and the writing style was very straight forward but it's definitely still worth a read. 
3. Game of Thrones/Song of Ice And Fire - I think I may have mentioned this in my previous blog posts because I have been watching and have read all of the Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire series since the beginning of the year but the second season of the TV series (Game of Thrones) has come out and I have since watched it all and it is amazing! That being said the book series is also just as, probably even more so amazing. It's like epic fantasy for the modern reader, that is relatable but insanely epic at the same time. 




No comments: