Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Much Clogging!!!

So... I haven't blogged in a long time. I haven't really had time; last week was full of tests and assignments that I think I've scraped through.

Who is the broken man, cluttering up my hall way?

I'm listening to the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar, which we've had in our CD collection for ages. It's pretty good, I love Pilate's part and the lepper part. And King Herod is funny... haha Oh and "Than John what when John did his baptism thing" is pretty funny as well. =)

I also love this guy's expression: http://twitpic.com/5flx3
=P (But what does it mean? o.o)

WE HAVE NO KING BUT CEASAR

If you say so Jerusalem.

Aww poor Pilate, gotta feel sorry for the guy - well at least in the rock opera, I'm not sure what he was like in real life.

REMEMBER CEASAR YOU HAVE A DUTY TO KEEP THE PEACE SO CRUCIFY HIM.

Friday's at uni are always really quiet because a lot of people have no classes that day... I however have my last class at 3. And the class before that is at 11 and therefore I have a three hour break. Last week I was fretting about my physics test. This week I'll be probably taking impromptu walks around the campus when I get bored of sitting still in various places. Unless I find someone to talk to and have a riveting conversation about... stuff... coz it's so interesting...

This was a random blog. I like Hayley G Hoover's blog because it's almost like a high school book series thing. It's really good though. It's interesting how she really hates high school and from the way she describes it, the kids there are so mean. I would love to go there just to see the difference between her senior year and my senior year (aka Year 12).

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR!

No comments: