Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Intensely Boring Blog in which we establish Australia's iTunes suck

OK so I haven't written anything in a couple days. Which means I am still failing to do BEDA... I had something to write about the other day but I forgot what it was. Hmmm....

So I've been listening to Fury by Muse a lot today. I haven't got the recorded version of it and today I finally looked it up on YouTube to hear what sounded like. Previously I had only a video of them performing it at their Royal Albert Hall gig last year. I wish the recorded version was on iTunes so I could buy it. I know it's on the American iTunes store but I'm pretty sure you can't buy things from the international stores unless you have an account with that particular country. Although I could always try... Nope it doesn't work. *sigh*

I have a lot of uni work I need to do. This blog is intensely boring. I shall let you go and do more interesting things with your life now.

2 comments:

Marzieh said...

Apple should really improve their non US iTunes Stores. Ours only sells iPhone and iPod Touch apps, lol.

Anonymous said...

I may have a solution to your problem - I'll email you the link I have. :)