Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gobble Gobble Gobble.

OK so I basically fail at Blog Every Day April. Mainly because I haven't blogged every day in April and it's only the 7th day of the month.

Today I had my mid-semester exam for my earth science unit. I think I made half of the short answer part up, but hopefully I didn't do to dismally. Tomorrow I have a calculus test that I'm a bit worried about but that'll be over and done with by 9am so then I'll have the rest of the day free of the plague of worry assessments usually bring on.

So this morning I was reading twitter and came across a tweet by Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy in the HP movies):

"TomFeltonLong trips + Prodigy = Getting to point B in record time. (via @Spellvira)my thoughts exactly!omen,breathe and snack my witch up,tunes!x from Tweetie "

Haha, Snack my Witch Up. If you don't know the actual name of the song he is referring to just search Prodigy and you'll probably find it. And you probably can guess anyway....

Today at uni there was a petting zoo on Oak Lawn (aka a grassed area with trees on it), and there was the CUTEST little white kitten. It was so small and so gorgeous. I want another cat. There was also some small sheep, goats (including one that was massive), an alpaca, ferrets, various rabbits, various chickens, pigeons, doves and a few dogs. Oh and there was a turkey. Now that was a sight to behold.

"Come on my army of midget friends" I've decided quoting people is a good way of making my blogs interesting (or is it?? let me know) and this particular one was said my a friend of mine as we were walking out of the Physics lecture theatre and is the most amusing thing I can remember from today. What he was refering was to my other friend and I who are both approximately 5'4" whereas he's a nice 6'6" (I think - something pretty tall, his head almost touches the top of the doorway out of the lecture theatre).

I need to study for my calculus test now Principle of Mathematic Induction HERE I COME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, the goats! ABERFORTH! XD

Lol, quoting stuff is interesting! =) That reminds me of Pink Panther 2, when Steve Martin said, "I assume you will be having the sushi, my little yellow friend," though that is a lot more offensive (but it was just so hilarious because he's so socially awkward XD <3). Anyway. Hopefully you get to relax during your break! Good luck on your calculus test. I'm sure you'll do really well!