Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yay, We found Marzieh!!

So today I am actually going to post two blogs in a row! *happy dance* Another *happy dance* moment is that today Marzieh twittered for the first time in like, ever, saying she's back! Yay!!
She's been MIA for what seems like ages; I've no idea the real time but it's been too long. =)

OK, so I fail at writing interesting blogs at the moment. I hope they'll get better when I'm on break which starts on Friday. Let's think what I can write about. OH I know, my earrings....

In November I got my ears pierced and a few months ago the time passed for me to take out the training studs out and replace them with nicer, prettier looking earrings, so I went out and bought a pair of gold and red strawberry earrings. When I bought them I thought, oh yeah strawberries, EVERYONE has these kind of earrings, they'll be inconspicuous, but nice looking and ones I can wear everyday comfortably. Inconspicous? Ordinary? Apparently not! For some reason there have been SO MANY PEOPLE who have commented on my earrings. And it's not as if these people know that I've just had them done and they are merely commenting politely on something new; (you know how girls always seem to compliment their girl friends and guys too about their new haircut/colour even if actually in truth it is HIDEOUS! Or maybe I'm just particular about that sort of thing). I think I should have taken a hint from the saleperson who practically gushed every ten seconds on how cute they were when I was buying them. But a lot of people have been going 'oh look strawberries!!' as if it's something new and exciting. I am quite perplexed about it; my impression that everyone had a pair of cute strawberry earrings in their jewelry box was clearly not based on any logical proof. But on the other hand it could actually be part of this massive conspiracy theory to make me think they look cute and some how that leads to me accidently ripping a hole in the time-space continuum and destroying the universe forever.

So yes, strawberry earrings - an unlikely conversation starter. If you like short conversations. And don't get me started on elephant shaped paperclips.....

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*is found* =P
Dude, strawberry shaped earrings are the coolest things ever. If I saw you wearing them I'd probably go "Ooh, look, strawberries!" or something like that as well. But you're right, they're not very common, lol. Well, at least I've never seen anyone wear them. But that makes them even more awesome, coz they're unique. And they're red. And shaped like strawberries.<3 But yeah, I'll stop talking(typing?) now.
-Marzieh

Anonymous said...

MARZIEH! <3333 Dude, I missed you so much. We have so much to get caught up! Though Gerarda's blog is not the proper place. XD

Lol, Gerarda. You shouldn't underestimate the power of fruit-shaped earrings. <3 They're always awesome! Speaking of ear-piercings, I want to either get my ear lobes double pierced OR get one of my cartilages pierced again. I tried it before but I was either allergic to the metal or it got infected. =( But the cartilages take around six months to heal and I only have five months before university. :O So I don't know if that's such a good idea. Anyway. [/ramble]