Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's Easter everyone. Let's watch a YouTube video with swearing in it!

Happy Easter EVERYONE!!! Even if you don't celebrate it; or if it's not quite Easter for you yet.

So today was Easter and we had a family lunch. It was pretty good, food was nice etc. My family is pretty small so it was not a big thing or anything. I've got quite a few chocolates that I will probably take ages to eat. Anyone want to come over and we can have a chocolate eating session?? =P

I've been invited to a party thing on Tuesday; and this is the theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Now I'm not a fan of hip-hop/rap and I first heard this song on Prosh day and I was like 'They can't be serious!!' and they weren't - thank goodness. It's pretty funny, but I don't know if I'm meant to dress up to go to the party or not...

Anyway I am quite annoyed that our break is only a week long. I'm used to two week breaks dammit! There's not enough time in a week to have Easter, do my many assignments, general study, catch up with my old friends, have fun with my new friends, talk to my online friends (hey this is making it sound like I have a lot of friends =D), watch tv, go to the movies and hopefully catch up on sleep. There just isn't enough time! I need a time turner like Hermione had. poof. But I suppose it's better than no break at all.. but that isn't much comfort. Although we do have a month break in June/July.

I think that is all I have to say today. <3

P.S Moffia chat tomorrow! Excited! =D

No comments: