Monday, April 13, 2009

Epic slightly (im)possible adventure planning.

Today is Monday!

What am I blogging about today?

JOHN GREEN IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA! But not to Perth (duh!), Melbourne. I now only have two options:
1) Convince him to travel the extra four hours to Perth
2) Go to Melbourne myself

Well there is actually three options, but the other option is the most likely to actually happen and this blog isn't meant to focus on realistic events. Fairies.
I've already looked and the day he is apparently appearing in Melbourne is the weekend after the last week of semester finishes. Of course we have exams; but there's an pre-exam study break after the end of semester so my theory/plan is that if I leave Perth in the morning spend a day in Melbourne, go to John Green's event, then fly back in the evening hopefully getting flights at convinient times and hopefully I can manage carry on luggage only flights which are the cheapest then is should work out. My uncle lives in Melbourne so if I need help I can always ask him plus I've been there a few times so if the venue is in the City I should be able to find my way around.

If I could actually manage that trip and everything went according to plan then it would be EPIC!! But I don't even know if I have the money to even afford the cheapest flight to Melbourne, or really even the time because after all I still have to study for exams..... But it's fun to think about....

Also today I think I will recommend a youtube channel --> http://youtube.com/meekakitty She's awesome. Check out Tessa + Caffiene = bad, video. Not sure it's the exact name but you'll find it.
"Is that an outlet??!!!" =D
<3

No comments: