Sunday, April 5, 2009

So I'm already behind in BEDA. Well, I guess I'll have to keep soldiering forward...

At the moment I am having a break from studying and doing various assignments for my various units. These assignments I assure you are the least fun things you could imagine doing in the category of homework/study. I have two assignments due tomorrow, they are online assignments so they aren't too much of a big deal but it's better to know how to do them than not. And I do not. Well, generally they take waaay to much time to do and don't seem to help that much in my general understanding of the unit work. And the time I'm taking to do these assignments is chewing up the time I have to study for my mid-semester Earth science exam and my Calc test on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. *sigh*

LATER: So I actually wrote the above paragraph on Sunday morning. It is now Monday afternoon. I just finished an annoying online assignment for my engineering unit. I have to finish an annoying online Physics assignment before 5pm which I will most probably not finish before then. It'll take me too long and it's only worth approximately .7% of my final mark. I have to study for a "mid-semester exam" that I have tomorrow for my Earth science unit. It's not too bad and it can be quite interesting. The only problem is I'm not entirely sure what's meant to be in the exam so I can only guess and hope I'm studying the right things.

I can't wait to get this mid-semester exam and calc test (which I have no Wednesday) out of the way, because then we get a week off which is officially called "study break". Although I will be doing some study during this break I think that term sounds a bit depressing and is as if we are not allowed to have just normal relaxing breaks and must study, study, study all the time. But perhaps that's just me.

This blog has not been particularly interesting and I apologize for this sincerely and hope I haven't caused anyone any distress if they had expected a thoroughly riveting blog and instead, read this boring piece of text. So yes, truly sorry, dear reader but please read my future posts; I'm sure they'll be more exciting.

=)

No comments: