Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Name is Gerarda and I wear hats

Today I have picked the most random title ever, I think, that I have used thus far on this blog. Feel free to contradict me but yes, that is what I feel. The last half is a blatant lie. I do not wear hats. Mainly because I a) cannot find any I like to wear/look good on me and b) I can not be bother searching and buying hats. In a perfect world I would however wear a lot of hats. The last time I wore a hat for a considerable period of time would be when my friend asked me to wear a hat for our plane ride back from Sydney because she hat two hats neither of which she wanted to put into her luggage so like a good friend I wore one and she wore the other.

Also today my friend sent me Megalomania (by Muse) live at Royal Albert Hall and it is quite awesome. =) For people who don't know the main instrument in the song is the organ and Matt Bellamy actually plays the organ in this version, the RAH organ is apparently the second largest in the British isles with 9,999 pipes. That's a lot of pipes. =) Haha Matt Bellamy calls it "the beast". <3

No comments: